Viewing the Venues List
Venues are required when creating meetings in the Group Schedules and the Calendar.
Click Venues on the Home Page to show a list of Group Venues:
Some groups may meet at one venue before travelling to a different location. To deal with this, you may wish to create ‘meet at’ venues, e.g. “Meet at the Railway station”.
“Meet at the venue” can be useful when a visit to a particular venue is likely to be a one-off, or if your Group Leaders don’t have the privilege to create venues.
Viewing & Editing a Venue Record
Click a blue venue name on the Venues List to see the Venue Record:
- Press the Map button to view a map of the venue in Streetmap.
- Press the Send button to send an email to the venue.
- Press the …. button to open the website of the venue.
- After editing any of the fields press the Save Record
- Press the Delete button to remove the venue from the Venues List.
Adding a New Venue
To create a new Venue Record, click Add new venue from the Venues List or an existing Venue Record:
- All fields in a Venue Record are optional except Venue.
Private address should be ticked if the venue is a private residence or somewhere else for which the details should not be displayed in the public domain (such as in online Group information).
Accessible may be ticked to indicate that the venue is fully accessible for wheelchairs, etc.
- Buttons next to the Postcode, E-mail and Website fields may be used to view a map of the address, send an email or display the Venue's website, respectively.
- Press the Save record button to create the Venue.